When you book a course or a course package either online or in person, you automatically agree to the following terms and conditions:
• Maximum participants in our group lessons: 6 people in the large room and 3 in the Reformer room, due to COVID-19 restrictions.
• All Yama Yoga classes require a minimum of 2 people to complete a course. If not, Yama Yoga reserves the right to cancel the lesson up to 60 minutes before the start time of the lesson.
• While we try to deliver all our courses on time, the courses are subject to change or cancellation without notice.
• The school remains closed on holidays and celebrations and these courses are not replaced.
• The studio takes all necessary precautions against the spread of COVID-19 and assumes no responsibility if you become infected with COVID-19.
• Teachers are subject to change without notice.
The cancellation policy applies to ensure that everyone has the opportunity to attend.
• All course cancellations are accepted up to 24 hours before the start of the course. If you fail to cancel during this time, you will be charged the no-show / cancellation fee as if you were attending the course.
• Cancellations via booking platform, telephone, email or social media are accepted up to 24 hours before the start of the course.
• Please cancel within the allowed limits if you can not attend a course to share your position with others.
• Reservations must be made up to 60 minutes before the start of each course.
• You can do your homework, any day of the program that suits you. In case you did not manage to do the desired number of courses for a week, you can replace them in other departments if there is availability, until the end of your subscription. Courses are not transferred to subsequent subscriptions.
• After the end of the subscription, the studio is not obliged to reserve a place unless there is an immediate renewal of the subscription and a relevant consultation with the trainee.
• In case of renewal of the subscription if you wish to participate in new classes, please contact the studio in advance to inform you about the availability and the level of each department.
• All prices are in Euro € and all transactions are processed in Euro €.
• All prices are correct at the time of web posting. Prices are subject to change without notice.
• Offers are only available at a lower price during the offer period.
• Offers are not combined.
• We reserve the right to modify prices and print errors.
• Prices may rise at intervals to reflect cost increases and benefits.
• All purchases are final. Yama Yoga does not offer refunds, transfers, suspensions or extensions to services, workshops or products for a change of mind, injury, illness, change of address or any other reason.
Yama Yoga is not responsible for refunds, transfers or offers of compensation of any kind for courses that are delayed, changed or canceled for any reason.
• The subscription is paid in advance, at the beginning of it.
• Subscriptions can not be frozen, except for courses that were not held through the fault of the studio.
• Subscriptions are strictly valid for the set period of time and can not be extended.
• Individual courses and subscriptions are not transferred to another member.
REGULATIONS FOR THE CORRECT PERFORMANCE OF THE COURSES
For the safety of all of us but also for the highest quality experience and living for both you and the whole team, we would like to draw your attention to the following tips / regulations.
• Before entering the school, please leave your shoes in the storage cupboard at the entrance. You can enter either barefoot or with socks.
• For the lessons you will need comfortable clothes that do not impede your movements and a small towel. It is recommended to bring your own exercise mat. To use the shower, bring your own body towel. (The use of locker rooms and communal items from time to time is prohibited due to measures against COVID-19).
• Please always pay special attention and importance to your personal hygiene and cleanliness.
• It is forbidden to use a mobile phone in the room during the lesson.
• Please inform your teacher before attending the class about any health issues, chronic illnesses, tenderness or injuries or pregnancy. Please be approved by your doctor that you can attend classes. The lessons of the school are addressed to healthy people and the school is not responsible for any physical problem or injury that arises during the attendance of the lessons.
• Please do not enter the class 10-15 minutes after it starts, as you will have lost your warm-up and there is a risk of injury. In case you are late, the teacher may forbid you to enter the class. In order not to interrupt the flow of the lesson, inform the secretariat in time to reserve a place for you in advance in the room. Respect the other students and do not force them to get up and interrupt their flow. In the online courses the participants and if there is permission can enter up to 5 minutes before the start of the course.
• Please arrive at least 10 minutes before class and check in at reception. In the online lesson you can connect to the link sent to you up to 5 minutes before the lesson.
• If you are late and are not allowed to enter or do not show up for a course or do not attend your online course, it will be counted as a non-negotiable credit.
• Avoid the practice in case you are eaten. Meals should be eaten at least 3 hours before practice.
• Remove jewelry and watches in class, as there is a risk of injury or injury to your classmates. Do not leave valuables and money in the locker room. You can leave them at the secretariat. The school is not responsible for any loss of your personal belongings.
• Please try to keep the area clean and tidy.